day dreams

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible. ~T.E. Lawrence

5.25.2008

Maybe it's not so bad here after all



Friday night in the drizzle, a friend and I went on a bike ride. Saturday we laid in the sun; I burned, my friend tanned, we both read. This afternoon another friend and I are either going hiking or mountain biking, or maybe both. Tomorrow I'm playing cricket and I also get to pick up my first bushel from my CSA farm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esprit said...

That doesn't sound bad at all, quite enjoyable in my opinion. It's the people that make the difference.

9:12 AM  
Blogger AMY said...

carrie, i forgot to call you, but the dates you want to come are great. you can stay with us if you still want to.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home