He's back...
If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you're aware that I live in a quaint little apartment with a porch out front. (At least I think I've mentioned it on this thing before.) Under that porch lives a groundhog, who I haven't seen since I left for NE in October. I was certain my property manager had run him off, despite my plea that he not, as he'd been threatening to do since I moved in. Well, fear no more, Mr. Groundhog was out an about early yesterday. And that means a few things:
1. He wasn't run off by a less than sympathetic property manager.
2. It will be spring any day now. (And the dreary winter will yield to spring showers.)
3. If I decide to container garden this spring, I might not actually harvest anything before Mr. G does.

1 Comments:
Thanks to your sighting, there was a taste of spring in the air today. It was nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home